Magnetic Fork Covers
The Magnetic Fork Covers are designed for use in any industrial setting where forklifts are used to lift products that could be damaged from contact with bare forks. These versatile, easy-to-use magnetic fork covers protect painted metal, anodized aluminum and wood products from scratching or wear. When confronted with an awkward or slippery load such as metal boxes or cages, forklift operators can install the magnetic fork covers on the forks in a matter of seconds, improving stability and decreasing the chances of the load slipping off the forks.
The 42" and 48" Magnetic Fork Cover models cover the blade and small back portion of the fork
While the 60" models cover the fork blade only.
• Sticks securely to forks
• 70 durometer black rubber upper layer, metal inner core and a bottom magnetic layer
• Resistant to abrasions, atmospheric agents and oil
• Rib design provides additional traction and grip
• Stored within easy reach on any flat surface on the forklift
• Lightweight and does not limit lift truck capacity
• Improves noise reduction
• Can be used with a variety of lifting devices