Join the Liftow Team and Bike for Brain Health on June 5 on the DVP!
More than 500,000 Canadians currently live with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, affecting one out of every four Canadians over the age of 85. This number is expected to nearly double by 2030. Addressing the public health crisis of dementia is an urgent public health concern.
Join us on Sunday June 5, 2022, when thousands of cyclists will have the opportunity to ride 25km, 50km, or 75km (you choose) on the Don Valley Parkway in Toronto to go the distance to defeat dementia!
Liftow have kindly offered to sponsor 20 employee participants to join this event . Team members are responsible for covering their own travel costs to the event and accommodation if they choose to stay overnight. The first 20 applicants to register their application online will make the team. The link to the Team’s fundraising page is below. The Team name is Liftow.
Please submit your registration via the registration form. Click the $200 fee button and add the promocode: BIKEDVPCORP2022. This promocode bypasses the fee, which will be covered by Liftow.
- Quick and secure bike parking
- Catered hot breakfast and lunch enjoyed together as a group
- Secure bag check area
- Exclusive Corporate Teams photo stations with souvenir team photo
- Technical t-shirt for each team member
- Thank you prizes for each participant that raises over the $100 fundraising minimum (tips for fundraising will be sent out at a later date).
Let our Liftow pride shine for a day of fun while promoting brain health and wellness. We look forward to seeing you there!
# FearNOAge #FearNoDistance