Safe-Weigh® Forklift Hydraulic Scale System
A High Accuracy Onboard forklift scale
The Safe-Weigh® forklift scale is an on-board weighing system designed to give high accuracy at a budget price. This microprocessor based weight system is connected to the hydraulic lifting system on lift trucks or similar machines.
A load can be placed on the forklift and can be accurately weighed by measuring the hydraulic pressure. Designed for heavy industrial use, the forklift can weigh a load in less than 15 seconds. This will ensure your shipments will not exceed trailer capacity, waybills match actual weight, lift truck capacity is not exceeded, or material inventory matches actual weight. Once you use the Safe-Weigh®, you will wonder how you managed without it.
*12 - 48V Operating Voltage (No DC-DC converter is required for 24V - 48V electric lift trucks*
The Safe-Weigh® Forklift Hydraulic Scale System comes complete with:
- Stainless steel case and transducer
- Easy to read, user friendly
- External on/off switch External on/off switch
- Selectable capacity and division sizes
- kg. or lb. unit is selectable
- Scale capacity up to 99,999 lbs.
- 1 year warranty
- 12-48V Operating Voltage
- Tare Weight (zero out container weight)
- Total Weight (totals the weight of many pallets)
- Over Weight Alarm if load exceeds lift truck capacity
- Easy Installation
- Not legal for trade
Accurate to +/- 1% of the lift truck capacity